What's so good about being a dad?
Maybe your a dad to be or you have recently become a father, and the late nights / early morning feeds seem tough. Here are some of my reflections on being a dad for almost a year.
1. No matter how bad things get at work or in life you can depend on there being a little some body there to cheer you up by being just awesome.
2. You can be the funniest person in the world, no matter how lame you might think you are.
3. You have a very important job - and that makes it all worth it.
4. You learn to deal with new challenges, but the challenges change all the time.
5. You are one half of a team, you have to be there for your partner.